Donate BitcoinPlease consider donating, so I can keep posting!
In one of my previous projects I built a masthead wind sensor using an Arduino to process the signals and output a NMEA string. Next I wanted to make an instrument on the boat to display the information. I found … Continue reading
UPDATED 09/08/2016. Following on from the last project, where I broadcast NMEA GPS data to iSailor, I wanted to send wind measurements as well. The mast in my Westsail 32 was out, and it was a perfect time to put a … Continue reading
Continued from part 1. Alright! So I got my Arduino, time to mess around with it! …and in the process of messing around with it, the serial port on the router stopped working. <Sad-Face>. Luckily the WRT54G has two serial … Continue reading